Episode 2 – Finding Balance
In this episode of Modern Real Estate Investor, Robert Syfert asks if a work-life balance actually exists and why people can’t just be happy? We learn that Robert actually works MORE because of real estate and we find out why he completely loses track of time. Then, Robert discusses how to counterbalance your life, what ‘focused time’ means, and why everyone needs to think about revenue generating activities. Later, we discover the tactic Robert uses to maintain his own balance.
Enjoy the show!
Recommended Books: The One Thing
- The One Thing: Chapter 8 – Balance is a Bunk 00:01:20
- Why Robert thinks work-life balance does not exist 00:05:10
- Finding the harmony in your life 00:07:10
- Ways to counterbalance 00:09:00
- What focused time means 00:11:10
- Revenue generating activities and the revenue in your life 00:13:00
- Learn to be okay with being out of balance, life is a juggling act 00:17:00
- Keep track of your two balance buckets: personal life and work life 00:19:45
- The tactic Robert uses to maintain balance 00:23:30
- How Robert starts his mornings with the core four 00:25:45
If you like today’s episode, subscribe on Apple Podcasts at The Modern Real Estate Investor and leave us a 5-star, positive review.
Connect with Robert: